Solas Safe Pass
- Safe Pass is a safety awareness training programme for construction workers.
- It is a one day course to enable them to work on construction sites without being a risk to themselves or others.
- Employers are required by law to ensure that employees on construction sites carry Safe Pass cards.
- As a result, employers must ensure that all employees are properly trained.
- Safe Pass Training is legally required for all construction workers and those involved in the construction industry including employees, contractors, apprentices, and delivery drivers.
Solas Safe Pass - Course Info
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who works on a Construction Site
Full Day (8am – 5pm)
SOLAS Safe Pass Card
Certificate Valid For:
Public Course Cost:
- Promoting a Safety Culture
- Duties and Responsibilities at Work
- Accident Reporting and Prevention
- Working at Heights
- Excavations and Confined Spaces
- Working with Electricity Underground and Overhead Services
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Use of Hand-Held Equipment, Tools, and Machinery
- Safe Use of Vehicles
- Noise and Vibration
- Manual Handling
- Health and Hygiene
Safe Pass Courses Now Available
Click on the book now button below to view and book available safepass dates
Where To Find Us
SOLAS SAFEPASS COURSE
Doors Open from 7.30 am
Looking for more info on the Solas Safe Pass? Check out our Cohort blog post; Safe Pass: Every Thing You Need to Know
Cohort: Safe Pass Course Meath